To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0087

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0087

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0087


“Sometimes you break your heart in the right way, if you know what I mean.” 
Gregory David Roberts, Shantaram

“Happiness and the absurd are two sons of the same earth. They are inseparable.” 
Albert Camus

“The way I define happiness is being the creator of your experience, choosing to take pleasure in what you have, right now, regardless of the circumstances, while being the best you that you can be.” 
Leo Babauta

“The belief that unhappiness is selfless and happiness is selfish is misguided. It's more selfless to act happy. It takes energy, generosity, and discipline to be unfailingly lighthearted, yet everyone takes the happy person for granted. No one is careful of his feelings or tries to keep his spirits high. He seems self-sufficient; he becomes a cushion for others. And because happiness seems unforced, that person usually gets no credit.” 
Gretchen Rubin, The Happiness Project: Or Why I Spent a Year Trying to Sing in the Morning, Clean My Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have More Fun

“Nothing is miserable unless you think it so; and on the other hand, nothing brings happiness unless you are content with it.” 
Boethius, The Consolation of Philosophy


Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes)


Below are some Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0087 1

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0087 2

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0087 3

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0087 4

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0087 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments: