To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0086

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0086

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0086


“It is almost as if happiness is an acquired taste, like coconut cordial or ceviche, to which you can eventually become accustomed, but despair is something surprising each time you encounter it.” 
Lemony Snicket, The End

“That's the big picture, your happiness. And health. You should never care what a man thinks of you -- until he demonstrates to you that he cares about making you happy. If he isn't trying to make you happy, then send him back from "whence" he came because winning him over will have no benefit. At the end of the day, happines, joy...and yes...your emotional stability...those comprise the only measuring stick you really need to have.” 
Sherry Argov, Why Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl - A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship

“The trick. . .is to find the balance between the bright colors of humor and the serious issues of identity, self-loathing, and the possibility for intimacy and love when it seems no longer possible or, sadder yet, no longer necessary.” 
Wendy Wasserstein

“Really high-minded people are indifferent to happiness, especially other people's.” 
Bertrand Russell, The Impact of Science on Society


Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes)


Below are some Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0086 1

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0086 2

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0086 3

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0086 4

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0086 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments: