To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
True Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0068

True Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0068

True Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0068


“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” 
Mother Teresa

“Romance is thinking about your significant other, when you are supposed to be thinking about something else.” 
Nicholas Sparks

“Time was passing like a hand waving from a train I wanted to be on. 
I hope you never have to think about anything as much as I think about you.” 
Jonathan Safran Foer

“Be with me always - take any form - drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I can not live without my life! I can not live without my soul!” 
Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights

“Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect.” 
J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix


True Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes)


Below are some True Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

True Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0068 1

True Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0068 2

True Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0068 3

True Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0068 4

True Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0068 5

True Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0068 6

True Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0068 7

True Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0068 8

True Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0068 9

True Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0068 10


Feel free to share, if you think some True Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments: