Signs Of Depression (Depressing Quotes) 0080

Signs Of Depression (Depressing Quotes) 0080


“The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.” 
― J.M. Barrie

“Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants.” 
― Epictetus

“There are two ways to be happy: improve your reality, or lower your expectations.” 
― Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

“Happiness. It was the place where passion, with all its dazzle and drumbeat, met something softer: homecoming and safety and pure sunbeam comfort. It was all those things, intertwined with the heat and the thrill, and it was as bright within her as a swallowed star.” 
― Laini Taylor, Daughter of Smoke & Bone

“I have a million things to talk to you about. All I want in this world is you. I want to see you and talk. I want the two of us to begin everything from the beginning.” 
― Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood

“Obscurity and a competence — that is the life that is best worth living.” 
― Mark Twain, Notebook


Signs Of Depression (Depressing Quotes)


Below are some Signs Of Depression (Depressing Quotes), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Signs Of Depression (Depressing Quotes) 0080 1

Signs Of Depression (Depressing Quotes) 0080 2

Signs Of Depression (Depressing Quotes) 0080 3

Signs Of Depression (Depressing Quotes) 0080 4

Signs Of Depression (Depressing Quotes) 0080 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Signs Of Depression (Depressing Quotes) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment