To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Wise Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0066

Wise Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0066

Wise Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0066


“If at first you don’t succeed, failure may be your style.” 
Quentin Crisp, The Naked Civil Servant; How To Become A Virgin; Resident Alien

“Do you know what my father used to say?" I ask her. "He used to say that songs had a heart. A crescendo that can make all your blood rush from your head to your toes.” 
Lauren DeStefano, Fever

“I don't have a diary, I don't write things into a diary. I imprint myself into the sky and when the sunlight shines brightly, I can stand under the sun's rays and everything I have imprinted of myself into the sky, I will begin to see again, feel again, remember. And when the wind begins to blow, it blows the details over my face, and I remember everything I left in the sky and see new things being born. I am unwritten.” 
C. JoyBell C.


Wise Quotes (Depressing Quotes)


Below are some Wise Quotes (Depressing Quotes), hopefully it can be your inspiration.












Feel free to share, if you think some Wise Quotes (Depressing Quotes) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments: