To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Cute Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0022

Cute Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0022

Cute Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0022


“The man that decided to change on the 12th hours died at the 11th.” 
Hlovate, Contengan Jalanan

“... In love, everyone does things that hurt the other person, so there really is no "Right" and "Wrong". You just have to decide what you're willing to forgive” 
Yvonne Wood, Dead Beautiful

“My friends say I'm a fool to think that you're the one for me, I guess I'm just a sucker for love. (love love) 'Cause honsetly the truth is that you know I'm never leaving, 'cause your my angel sent from above. (bove bove) Me and you can do no wrong. My money is yours give you a lil more 'cause I love ya, love ya. With me girl is where you belong...
-Love Me” 
Justin Bieber


Cute Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes)


Below are some Cute Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Cute Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0022 1

Cute Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0022 2

Cute Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0022 3

Cute Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0022 4

Cute Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0022 5

Cute Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0022 6

Cute Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0022 7

Cute Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0022 8

Cute Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0022 9

Cute Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0022 10


Feel free to share, if you think some Cute Love Quotes (Depressing Quotes) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments: