To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0085

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0085

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0085


“Hurt is a part of life. To be honest, I think hurt is a part of happiness, that our definition of happiness has gotten very narrow lately, very nervous, a little afraid of this brawling, fabulous, unpredictable world.” 
Julian Gough, Juno & Juliet

“Happiness does not come from without, it comes from within” 
Helen Keller

“Happiness is like those palaces in fairytales whose gates are guarded by dragons: We must fight in order to conquer it.” 
Alexandre Dumas

“That’s life for you. All the happiness you gather to yourself, it will sweep away like it’s nothing. If you ask me I don’t think there are any such things as curses. I think there is only life. That’s enough.” 
Junot Díaz, The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao

“Nothing is miserable unless you think it so; and on the other hand, nothing brings happiness unless you are content with it.” 
Boethius, The Consolation of Philosophy


Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes)


Below are some Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0085 1

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0085 2

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0085 3

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0085 4

Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) 0085 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Why Am I Depressed (Depressing Quotes) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments: