To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Funny Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0003

Funny Quotes (Depressing Quotes) 0003

Depressing Quotes 0003 (Funny Quotes)


“I was good and bad, but never wicked.” 
Anne Rice

“In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can't build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery and death.” 
Anne Frank

“Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got a hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations.” 
George Bernard Shaw


Funny Quotes (Depressing Quotes)


Below are some Depressing Quotes (Funny Quotes), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Depressing Quotes 0003 (Funny Quotes) 1

Depressing Quotes 0003 (Funny Quotes) 2

Depressing Quotes 0003 (Funny Quotes) 3

Depressing Quotes 0003 (Funny Quotes) 4

Depressing Quotes 0003 (Funny Quotes) 5


Feel free to share, if you think some Depressing Quotes (Funny Quotes) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments: